Wednesday 8 January 2014

Warning; Proper Blog on the way...................




Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullah wa barakatuhu

Astaghfir'Allah !   It has been so long since I posted here and daily it has been growing on my conscience.  I am not going to try to excuse my failure but I hope to be making up for my silence in the next day or so insha'Allah.  

So these brief lines are both an apology and advanced warning of a new posting insha'Allah.    And to make that seem less uninteresting, I am sending a little text which I composed on a photo sent to me by a sister who asked if I am in the photo...............  

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide and protect you and all whom you love.  Ameen.
                           
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment