Thursday 28 June 2012

My Apologies

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullah wa barakatuhu

It seems a lifetime since I last posted anything here, and even now I am not sure how long this posting is going to be.  With Ramadan rapidly approaching, I have a mass of things I would like to clear up before entering into that Holy Month and concentrating more of my Deen than may normally be the case insha'Allah.

Mashallah Life has been good although hectic as work has been piling up and so I have had to postpone some travelling than I had hoped might be possible during the winter.  Now summer is here and surviving the heat this far south is a full time occupation.  Luckily we have effective air-conditioning but when we step outside the heat is overwhelming.  And it's going to get hotter.

At least I have at least written something here, even if this blog is very short and not of much interest.  But next time I hope to find a topic and to write something more enlivening that this short blog insha'Allah.

Until then, may Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) protect and guide you all.  Ameen.

 

1 comment:

  1. Mashallah loving the blog posts so far keep up the good work.

    One tip why dont you add a photo to your posts to grab the readers attention :D

    ReplyDelete