Sunday 6 January 2013

Tidy Up Time

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullah wa barakatuhu 
I wandered in here today, intending to write something meaningful which would make all my visitors stand up and applaud.  But.........................
As Amina is constantly telling me, I may appear organised and efficient but, under the surface I am hideously chaotic and surround myself with chaotic things;  this blog included. 
So I spend half an hour tidying things up so that the Blog is easier to read and its peripherals are less scattered or non-existent apps now visible.
I discovered such horrors as visitors being barred from commenting unless they were dearly loved by Google or Blogspot.  So now everyone can have their say here, and I hope they do.  Also you can now get email notifications of when I post  -  and I intend to do so far more regularly now insha'Allah.
In addition, I have a funny story to tell (against myself) when I write my next blog;  it's embarrassing but the sister who saw what I had done is threatening to expose my mistake on her own blog unless I come clean.
With friends like that, who needs enemies.    Love you for the sake of Allah, sweetest sis!  Yes, you know who you are  :) 

Hope you enjoy the blog better now and insha'Allah I will be back soon with that
 "something meaningful which would make all my visitors stand up and applaud "

No comments:

Post a Comment